corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
So I Went And Met Leo For The First Time...

While he was training.

He's a snuggle bug.

These are pictures from our epic night of snuggling on the couch.

I have videos of training session - another post in future (baby pics, too!)

It was wonderful!

I'll write more soon. Been too tired and depressed since home to be up to much. 


Started a new school quarter, too. 

Didn't want to keep peeps waiting any longer.

He won't be ready for team training/placement until May/June.


So here's some pics of me, Leo, and Timmy the cat trying to get in on the snuggles!








1 comments:

{ Micki_Martini } at: January 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM said...

I couldn't see the pics :( are they the same one's you tweeted last week? I'm so glad you had snuggle time and it looked as though Leo and Timmy get along well. Sorry you've been depressed bb. I'm always here for you.

MM

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 mostly a lurker