corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
Oops! (It's All Right) TEASER

A/N: Only love and good things to my beta, LJ Summers, who is patiently mentoring me to be a better writer. I'm so lucky to have her. *hugs*

Chapter 2 will post AS A TEASER ONLY! The chapter in its entirety will be published in the Foxy Fics compilation, available starting March 1, 2011.



A wail from the house interrupted our reunion. I turned wordlessly and ran, Carlisle close on my heels. I burst through the doors into the bedroom. Bella's body was arched off the bed, her mouth open in a wordless cry. I lunged forward and wrapped my body around hers murmuring apologies and soothing noises. She relaxed instantly but slowly, her keening ceasing the moment my skin touched hers.

"Carlisle. . . Carlisle. Look what I've done. She must be in agony." I choked the words out between harsh, panting breaths.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed. "I know, son. I know how hard it is to sit and watch helplessly while the one you love suffers the transformation."

"She's been so quiet, so still. . . I must have done something wrong. That's the first time she's cried out or moved. Oh, Carlisle. . . ."


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 mostly a lurker