corner tag

Keblinger

Keblinger
Seasonal Tidings & Update from Leslie


Finally, here is a new picture of Leo. Leslie had a professional photographer take a couple of portraits for me! #SOhandsome ;-)

I'm SO excited about going up to meet him for the first time in just a few weeks! *Squeeeeee*
I don't know when he'll be coming home with me for good yet, but I promise to keep you posted.

Now, for the good stuff. Here's the latest update from Leslie:

Your boy is doing really well.  Applying himself with his heart!  I had a wonderful work session with Michele P. and I was so proud of Leo's efforts!

We are working on the platform training - he's learning about finding and maintaining "working position."  I am focusing him on LEFT HEEL positon and FRONT and finding both positions.  Once he's in position, he's becoming comfortable seeing me from there and is getting a high rate of reinforcement for maintaining those positions!  He now loves to work and is "in the game" :))  He waited patiently for his turn and was very happy when he got his chance to work!  He's also learning the foundation skills for WAIT and COME.

Leo and I are looking forward to your visit!

In addition, Leslie was recently interviewed for an internet radio show, here's the information for those of you who would like to give it a listen:

I'm eager to share a new experience with you  -  a radio interview show with me that was recently posted to a website radio channel.  You can find it by going to a site called www.thrivingcanine.com and clicking on the RADIO SHOW tab. It will take you to a list of pre-recorded radio shows. One was my show, called: Breeding Dogs For Desired Traits. It's an hour long interview I did with Dawn who owns the station :)

I hope you enjoy it!  It plays on Thursdays at 6:30pm and also on a revolving schedule you can check by clicking on the "now playing" button.

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish you all a festive holiday season however and/or whatever it is that you choose to celebrate (or not). May your dreams come true next year as you've certainly helped my dream come true!

Mwah,
Mal 


Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 mostly a lurker